Members / Grubb
- i choreograph breakdance moves based on the mechanics of quantum physics and its relationship to how quickly my fingernails grow.
- i’ve never met a fish who didn’t find it amazing to be able to breathe above the water’s surface for a couple minutes before being released back home.
- it’s curious that when we humans pinch the skin on our elbows, it doesn’t hurt.
- because i recently saw a show on discovery about the possible existence of mermaids, i’m (momentarily) interested in human evolution as it relates to the aquatic ape theory.
- some days i wish i wasn’t just another spoke in the wheel, and then i look at my 2 y/o twins and realize that in their eyes and the way they love me, i may just as well be the wheel’s inventor.